Poverty is when people don’t have very much and inequality is when some people have more than others.
The content covered in this section:
- Definition of concepts: inequality and poverty
- Discussing the causes of socio-economic imbalances
- Discussing the reasons for inequality in South Africa Explaining how education and skills could be used to fight inequality and injustice
- Describing the urban and rural challenges
- Discovering how SA is creating sustainable job opportunities
Sustainability related topics in CAPS:
- Creating sustainable job opportunities
Click on and read the full PDF below and download the learner activity book here.