Goods are things that you can see and touch i.e. goods purchased to meet ones wants and needs. Services are things purchased and consumed at once for satisfaction.
The content covered in this section:
- Definition of concepts: goods, services, producers, consumers, households
- Explaining the role of householders as producers and consumers
- Using good and services efficiently and effectively
- How to recycle and reuse goods to satisfy needs and wants
Sustainability related topics in CAPS:
- Recycling and reusing goods to satisfy needs and wants
Click on and read the full PDF below and download the learner activity book here.