The content covered in this section:
- Definition of concepts: production; inputs and outputs; sustainable use of resources.
- Distinguishing between inputs and outputs.
- Explaining the meaning of economic growth and productivity.
- Discussing the effects of productivity on the economic growth.
- Showing how technology could be used in the production process.
- Discovering the contribution of technology to improving productivity and economic growth.
Sustainability related topics in CAPS:
- Sustainable use of resources
Click on and read the full PDF below and download the learner activity book here.