Assignment guidelines for teachers and student teachers
Your lesson study report should include a Portfolio of Evidence of lesson planning, learning assessment and evaluation. Please include the following in your report
- An introduction stating why you have chosen a specific topic, the significance of the topic in your Life Orientation Class.
- A curriculum analysis of where you have integrated your chosen topic of climate change.
- Your Life Orientation Lesson Plan
- Resources utilised for your lesson
- Evidence of lesson presentation – such as learners’ work, pictures etc
- Evidence of assessment of topic: this should include your assessment, your assessment approach and marked assessment
- Evidence of feedback from your learners.
- Evidence of feedback from your college or peer
- Your self-evaluation of your teaching, learning and assessment practices
- What have you learnt and what would you do differently next time?