The delivery of the Fundisa for Change Programme involves thoughtful planning and preparation. The planning and preparation will need around 6 hours. Additional time will also be needed for collecting the materials and preparing the equipment needed.
The following steps are recommended before you deliver the Programme:
- Read through this guide and all the Fundisa for Change Materials.
- Familiarise yourself with all the core concepts.
- At this point you should have already completed the programme once in the form of the ‘train-the-trainer’ Fundisa programme. Now go through the programme again to plan the timing aspects of the programme.
- Plan the physical requirements of the space you will need – how the room will be laid out; where the equipment for any experiments will be; how many tables you will need for the number of participants; etc.
- Prepare a poster showing the times for the different activities for each day to put up at the venue.